Jon Polito (1950 - 2016)
- The Rocketeer (1991) [Otis Bigelow]: Back broken (off-screen) when Tiny Ron Taylor folds him in half; his body is shown afterwards when James Handy and Ed Lauter investigate the scene. (Thanks to Neil)
- The Crow (1994) [Gideon, Pawn Shop Owner]: Stabbed in the throat with a sword, then shot in the chest, by Michael Wincott. (Thanks to Wen)
- Girls in Prison (1994) [Boss Johnson]: Stabbed repeatedly in the back by Anne Heche in Jon's office.
- Money Play$ (1997) [Lou Spano]: Killed in an explosion, along with one of his thugs, when his car crashes into an oil tanker after Roy Scheider shoots at the car. (Thanks to ND)
- Tale of the Mummy (1998) [Parsons]:
- The Man Who Wasn't There (2001) [Creighton Tolliver]: Beaten to death (off-screen) by James Gandolfini; his body is shown sitting inside a sunken car when a young boy discovers it while swimming.
- Mimic 2 (2001) [Morrie Deaver]: Slashed and stabbed to death by the mutant cockroach/mantis hybrid.
- Gone But Not Forgotten (2004) [Sam Oberhurst]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Scott Glenn in Jon's apartment; the scene ends after Scott stabs Jon's hand and threatens him further.
- Big Nothing (2006) [Agent Hymes]: Dies of diabetic shock when Alice Eve and David Schwimmer force him to eat a large lollipop at gunpoint. (Thanks to ND)
- Gangster Squad (2013) [Jack Dragna]: Shot to death along with his wife and staff by Sean Penn’s mob assassin Holt McCallany. (Historically inaccurate, the real Jack Dragna passed away from a heart attack on February 23rd, 1956).
- Big Eyes (2014) [Enrico Banducci]:
- Miami Vice: Redemption in Blood (1988) [Ernesto Manolo (aka El Gato)]: Mauled to death by a black panther after being tricked into opening the door to the room it was in by Don Johnson.
- Homicide: Life on the Street: Crosetti (1994) [Detective Steve Crosetti]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by drowning himself in the harbor after taking an overdose of pills. (Jon did not actually appear in this episode, as he'd left the series several episodes prior to this; the body shown being recovered from the harbor was a stand-in or a dummy.) He's later seen, along with Daniel Baldwin, in Homicide: The Movie when Yaphet Kotto encounters them in the afterlife.
- Millennium: Omerta (1998) [Eddie Scarpino Giannini]: Shot repeatedly in the back by R. Nelson Brown and two other gangsters at the beginning of the episode; he is brought back to life years later by Michelle Beauchamp and Keegan Connor Tracy. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Masters of Horror: Haeckel's Tale (2006) [Montesquino]: Shot in the back by Derek Cecil while Jon is running away from the gathering of zombies; he later reappears as a zombie himself. (Thanks to ND and Stephen)
- Medium: Better Off Dead (2007) [Vincent Discala]: Stabbed to death and dismembered (off-screen) by Kathy Lamkin; he appears as a ghost throughout the episode. (Thanks to ND)
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: Simian Says (2011; animated) [Mizaru]: Eaten by a Root Shark!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.