Jon Lormer (1906 - 1986)
- Creepshow (1982) [Nathan Grantham]: Head bashed with an ashtray by his daughter (Viveca Lindfors) when he annoys her by demanding his cake. He later comes back as a zombie (played by John Amplas) to seek revenge against Viveca and the rest of his family.
- Star Trek: The Cage (1964; not aired till 1988) [Dr. Theodore Haskins]: Killed in a spaceship crash (along with all the other explorers except for Susan Oliver) several years before the story begins. He appears only as an illusion created by the alien Talosians. (note: some footage of this episode were edited into a previously one (The Menagerie) long before it got to air as an actual episode).
- Star Trek: The Return of the Archons (1967) [Tamar]: Killed with an alien weapon by Sid Haig, after Morgan Farley accuses Jon of disloyalty.
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Fatal Cargo (1967) [Dr. Pierre Blanchard]: Mauled to death by a white gorilla (Janos Prohaska), after Woodrow Parfrey uses an ultrasonic device to send the gorilla into a rampage.
- Bonanza: The Thirteenth Man (1968) [Lamar Forbes]: Shot (murdered) offscreen by Albert Salmi, who brings his body into town. (Thanks to Brian)
- Star Trek: For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky (1968) [Old Man]: Killed with a cerebral implant by the Oracle (voice of James Doohan), after he tells William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, and DeForest Kelley that he knows his "planet" is a spaceship.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.