Jon Hamm (1971 -)
Film Deaths Edit
- Minions (2015; animated) [Herb Overkill]: Shot with a freeze ray by Steve Carell along with Sandra Bullock; although Sandra survives, Jon does not. (Played for comic effect.)
- Baby Driver (2017) [Buddy]: Falls to his death from a parking garage onto a burning car below, after being shot in the knee by Ansel Elgort while he's wrestling with Lily James.
- Bad Times at the El Royale (2018) [Laramie Seymour Sullivan/Dwight Broadbeck]: Shot to death with a shotgun by Dakota Johnson as he tries to rescue Cailee Spaeny. His death is later seen again as it is observed by Jeff Bridges and Lewis Pullman and then again as it is observed by Cynthia Erivo.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Kimmy vs. the Reverend (2020) [Richard Wayne Gary Wayne]: Dies in several of the possible endings that can be selected by the viewer. Depending on what options are selected, he either (1) bleeds to death after hitting his head on a table while dancing, (2) gets shot to death by Ellie Kemper, (3) is beaten to death by Ellie, (4) is blown up with a rocket launcher by Ellie, who also blows herself up in the process or (4) is beaten to death in prison off-screen, his death being mentioned in a newscast by Niceto Darcey Festin.
- The Greatest Event In Television History; Simon & Simon (2012) [Jon Hamm]: Dies (off screen) from a sudden random fever; his death is mentioned in Jeff Probst's narration. (Played for comic effect.)
- Archer; Sea Tunt Part 2 (2013; animated) [Captain Murphy]: Crushed to death/drowned when a vending machine lands on him as his underwater sea lab is filling up with water; he dies while talking to Lana (voiced by Aisha Tyler). (Played for comic effect.)
- The Greatest Event in Television History; Too Close For Comfort (2014) [The Ghost of Jon Hamm]: Appears as a ghost who helps Adam Scott get over his fear of sitting. (Played for comic effect.)
- The Last Man on Earth: General Breast Theme with Cobras (2016) [Darrell]: Shot in the chest by January Jones. He dies talking to Kenneth Choi shortly after.
Ex-partner/boyfriend of Jennifer Westfeldt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.