John Wood (1930 - 2011)
- Gorgo (1961) [Evangelist]: Stomped to death by Ogra.
- Ladyhawke (1985) [Bishop of Aquila]: Impaled with a sword when Rutger Hauer throws it at him. (Thanks to Jonah)
- Orlando (1992) [Archduke Harry]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, at some point in the passage of time during Tilda Swinton's immortal lifespan.
- Uncovered (1994) [Cesar]: Shot in the chest by Kate Beckinsale after he shoots Paudge Behan in the arm; he then falls to his death from the balcony. (Thanks to Eric)
- Richard III (1995) [King Edward IV]: Dies of an unspecified illness, with several members of his court gathered by his bedside.
- The Little Vampire (2000) [Lord McAshton]: Presumably turned into a vampire after being bitten by Harry Jones (off-screen).
- Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny (1996) [Prime Minister Stolypin]: Shot in the back by an assassin in a theatre. (for accuracy, Stolypin was shot, down in the first row of seats, not on the balcony, also his ‘death’ was before much of this film’s events depicted happened).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.