John Wesley Shipp (1956 - )
- As the World Turns: February 25, 1986 (1986) [Doug Cummings]: Stabbed to death with a letter opener by Giulia Pagano.
- The Flash: Twin Streaks (1991) [Pollux]: In a dual role as Barry Allen and his clone Pollux, Pollux is shot by Lenny von Dohlen while taking a bullet meant for Barry; He dies while talking to Barry and Amanda Pays.
- Dawson's Creek: Capeside Revisited (2001) [Mitchell "Mitch" Leery]: Killed in a car crash (off-screen) while driving home from shopping at a store.
- One Life to Live: December 2010 (2010) [Eddie Ford]: Shot to death by Eddie Alderson at the end of a struggle.
- Teen Wolf: Shape Shifted (2012) [Mr. Lahey]: Chest shredded by Colton Haynes's claws in his Kanima form under the instruction of Stephen Ford, as vengeance for his part in covering up Ford's almost drowning manslaughter years prior.
- The Flash: Invincible (2016) [Henry Allen]: Impaled through the back by Teddy Sears' arm when he phases it through John's body as John's son (Grant Gustin) looks on in horror. John appears as a corpse in the following episode The Race of His Life and also plays a dual role as the real Jay Garrick of Earth-3. John appears a final time as Henry in the episode Flashpoint in the new timeline created when Grant prevents Matt Letscher from killing John's wife (Michelle Harrison.)
- The Flash: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three (2019) [Barry Allen (Earth-90)]: Disintegrated while running to reverse the anti-matter cannon created by LaMonica Garrett.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.