John Ventimiglia (1963 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Mickey Blue Eyes (1999) [Johnny Graziosi]: Accidentally shot in the head by Jeanne Tripplehorn after she fires a gun with the bullet ricocheting off several objects as John is struggling with Hugh Grant, his body is later seen as Hugh and James Caan try to dispose of it (then again at his funeral).
- On the Run (1999) [Louie Salazar]: Possibly killed by corrupt cops/mobsters.
- Jesus' Son (1999) [McInness]: Shot in the stomach off-screen by Michael Shannon. He bleeds to death as Michael and Billy Crudup attempt to drive him to the hospital.
- Flypaper (2011) [Weinstein]: Shot in the chest and head by Jeffrey Tambor. His body is shown afterwards when Patrick Dempsey and the others discover him, and his death is shown in a flashback later on.
- Violet & Daisy (2011) [Man #1]: Shot repeatedly (along with Neville Archambault, Christopher Jon Gombos, and Stu Riley) by Alexis Bledel while John and his men are threatening James Gandolfini and Saoirse Ronan. Their bodies are shown again several times throughout the rest of the movie after Alexis and Saoirse drag them into the bathroom and dump them in the bathtub.
- The Iceman (2012) [Mickey Scicoli]: Killed by Michael Shannon who blows powdered cyanide in his face, causing a heart attack.
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Law & Order: Bitter Fruit (1995) [Nick Capetti]: Shot three time in the back (off-screen) by Ellen Greene during the arraignment for the murder of Ellen's daughter. We only hear the gunshots with blood spattering on Jill Hennessy and John collapsing. We learn of his death when Sam Waterston informs Jill, Ellen, and Tom Tammi.
- Person of Interest: Bury the Lede (2012) [Christopher Zambrano]: Shot to death by The Torero Cartel Members in his Docks after being Framed as the Leader of HR by Clarke Peters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.