Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
John Pyper-Ferguson (1964 - )
- Bird on a Wire (1990) [Jamie]: Shot in the chest/torso and stomach by David Carradine as he and Mel Gibson struggle with David over a handgun.
- The Road Killers (1994) [Hauser]: Shot in the head by Craig Sheffer. The shooting is only shown from a distance, with his body later seen lying on the road as Craig drives off.
- Drive (1997) [Vic Madison]: Killed in an explosion after he is blown up with his own grenades by Mark Dacascos and Kadeem Hardison.
- McHale's Navy (1997) [Interrupting Henchman]: Killed by Tim Curry (played for comic affect).
- Cabin Pressure (2001) [Gabriel Wingfield]: Shot to death by Craig Sheffer while they’re struggling over a gun.
- Wolves (2014) [Wild Joe]: Killed in an explosion when Lucas Till throws a lit cigarette next to a shotgun shell loaded with fertilizer.
- Highlander: The Series: Courage (1994) [Brian Cullen]: Decapitated by Adrian Paul in a sword ight. There is also an earlier scene where he is killed when he crashes his car into a bus, but, being an Immortal, he later comes back to life.
- The X-Files: F. Emasculata (1995) [Paul]: Shot in the face/side of the head by a sniper whilst he’s talking to David Duchovny on a bus (after being contaminated by the contagion).
- 24: Day 3: 5:00 PM- 6:00 PM (2003) [Prison Inmate on a Riot]: Shot to death by James Badge Dale and the SWAT Team.
- Cold Case: Bad Reputation (2008) [Pete Doyle]: Shot to death by Gordon Clapp. His body is shown at the beginning of the episode, and in a flashback when Joe Nieves recounts discovering the body. His severed hand (which Joe had cut off and used to sell fingerprints) is also seen at the site of Joe's arrest. John's murder is later depicted in another flashback. He later appears as a ghost/figment of the imagination to his son (Paul Wesley), who flashes back his younger self (Gregory Mikurak), at the end of the episode when his murder is solved.
- Fear Itself: Skin & Bones (2008) [Rowdy Edlund]: Killed (off-screen) by his brother (Doug Jones); we only see Doug lunge at him as John fires his gun. His body his shown when Doug displays him before Molly Hagan.
- Flashpoint: The Farm (2009) [Charles Stewart]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, after police thwart his mass suicide on the cult, while his son (Matthew Knight) looks on in horror.
- Hannah's Law (2012; TV movie) [Frank McMurphy]: Shot in the chest by Greyston Holt.
- Once Upon a Time: Welcome to Storybrooke (2013) [Kurt Flynn]: Killed (off-screen) by Lana Parrilla. His body is later discovered by his son (Ethan Embry) a few episodes later.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke: Chapter 3 (2016) [John White]: Hacked in the back of the head with a meat cleaver by his wife (Kathy Bates) as their son (Wes Bentley) and several others look on in shock.
- The Last Ship: Don't Look Back (2016) [Tex Nolan]: Mortally wounded by a gunshot to the chest during a confrontation with Elisabeth Röhm and her guards. He dies talking to Eric Dane.
- The Blacklist: Kuwait (2019) [Daniel Hutton/Simoon]: Shot to death by James Spader while John tries to kill Harry Lennix.