John Pickard (1913 - 1993)
Film Deaths Edit
- Fighting Man Of The Plains (1949) [Bill]: Shot out of picture by Bill Williams; we hear the shot. (Thanks to Brian)
- Arrowhead (1953) [John Gunther]: Shot in cold blood in his office by Apache Chief Jack Palance, who has come to hate that they are childhood blood brothers. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunpoint (1955) [Alvin Dennis]: Shot in the back with a pistol by Fred MacMurray as he rides out of town after robbing the bank. This shot stops him and he is finished off with a rifle shot by Frank Ferguson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Johnny Ringo: East Is East (1960) [Riley Criswell]: Gunned down by Don Durant in the shootout in the outlaw town. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Westerner: Hand On The Gun (1960) [Mazo]: Drunk, he is shot by Brian Keith when he goes to shoot him in the back. Brian leaves the camp and John is still alive but he is told a couple of days later that the other cowboys were unable to stop the bleeding and John had died. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Killer at Large (1966) [Gabin]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Ken Curtis.
- The High Chaparral: Shadows On The Land (1967) [Jake Coffin]: Shot from his horse by Henry Darrow after he has struck down Jan Arvan. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Milligan (1972) [Bob Power]: A bank robber, he is shot in the bank by Ken Curtis as he rides out of town and dies a little later in an isolated cabin as Joseph Campanella tends to him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Kojak: Requiem For A Cop (1973) [Tom Donnelly]: Shot off-camera by Max Kleven. We see him drive up to his killer before the scene cuts away and we hear the shots. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.