Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
John Pickard (1913 - 1993)
- Fighting Man Of The Plains (1949) [Bill]: Shot out of picture by Bill Williams; we hear the shot. (Thanks to Brian)
- Arrowhead (1953) [John Gunther]: Shot in cold blood in his office by Apache Chief Jack Palance, who has come to hate that they are childhood blood brothers. (Thanks to Brian)
- Massacre Canyon (1954) [Lieutenant Ridgeford]: He and his rendezvous detail are slaughtered offscreen by the renegade Apaches. The bodies are discovered when Douglas Kennedy's party get to the rendezvous. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunpoint (1955) [Alvin Dennis]: Shot in the back with a pistol by Fred MacMurray as he rides out of town after robbing the bank. This shot stops him and he is finished off with a rifle shot by Frank Ferguson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Johnny Ringo: East Is East (1960) [Riley Criswell]: Gunned down by Don Durant in the shootout in the outlaw town. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Westerner: Hand On The Gun (1960) [Mazo]: Drunk, he is shot by Brian Keith when he goes to shoot him in the back. Brian leaves the camp and John is still alive but he is told a couple of days later that the other cowboys were unable to stop the bleeding and John had died. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Killer at Large (1966) [Gabin]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Ken Curtis.
- The High Chaparral: Shadows On The Land (1967) [Jake Coffin]: Shot from his horse by Henry Darrow after he has struck down Jan Arvan. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Milligan (1972) [Bob Power]: A bank robber, he is shot in the bank by Ken Curtis as he rides out of town and dies a little later in an isolated cabin as Joseph Campanella tends to him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Kojak: Requiem For A Cop (1973) [Tom Donnelly]: Shot off-camera by Max Kleven. We see him drive up to his killer before the scene cuts away and we hear the shots. (Thanks to Brian)