John Ortiz (1968 - )
- Carlito's Way (1993) [Guajiro]: Throat slashed with a razor by a mob assassin after having his hand crushed by a freezer door. His body is later seen when his cousin (Al Pacino) having shot said mob assassin motions a prayer over him.
- The Last Marshal (1999) [Enrico]: Killed in a fight/shootout with cops/drug dealers.
- 3 A.M. (2001) [Hector]: Killed by a serial killer (presumably Michelle Rodriguez).
- American Gangster (2007) [Javier J. Rivera]: Dies off-screen of a drug overdose. His body is shown to Russell Crowe in the morgue.
- Aliens vs Predator: Requiem (2007) [Morales]: Dies when the area he is in is carpet bombed after being mortally wounded by one of the aliens.
- Pride and Glory (2008) [Ruben Santiago]: Shoots himself in the head.
- Kong: Skull Island (2017) [Victor Nieves]: Eaten and ripped apart (including his arm torn off) by a group of attack birds after they lift him off a boat into the air, as Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John C. Reilly and Thomas Mann watch in shock.
- The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) [Acosta]: Shot in the abdomen by Elizabeth Debicki. He dies after Gugu Mbatha-Raw finds him crawling down a hallway.
- Bumblebee (2018) [Dr. Powell]: Disentigrated into a gooey mess by a plasma shot from Dropkick as Hailee Steinfeld and Jorge Lendeborg Jr. watch on in horror.
- Replicas (2019) [Jones]: playing both Jones and a clone, Jones is severely beaten by a robot that was given Keanu Reeves’s consciousness off-screen, which ends when the robot Keanu bashes John’s head against the floor repeatedly until Keanu’s intervention. John subsequently dies from his fractured skull after having a brief conversation with both Keanus. John is cloned by robot Keanu in the aftermath, and the clone survives the movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.