John Noble (1948 - )
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) [Lord Denethor]: Commits suicide by jumping off the highest level of his city, after being set on fire by Ian McKellen while attempting to burn David Wenham on a funeral pyre.
- Running Scared (2006) [Ivan Yugorsky]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun during a struggle with Arthur J. Nascarella at an ice rink; we hear the shot, then see John stand up (creating the initial impression that it was Arthur who was shot) before turning towards the camera and collapsing.
- Superman: Unbound (2013) [Brainiac]: Providing the voice of an extraterrestrial android, he spontaneously combusts after suffering a sensory overload. (A post-credits scene shows John's remains still active, implying he might not be dead after all.)
- The Outsider (2002 TV Movie) [Fergus Hunter]: Shot in the head by Tim Daly in a shoot-out.
- 24: Day 6: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (2007) [Anatoly Markov] Shot to death by CTU agents.
- Legends of Tomorrow: The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly (2018) [Mallus]: Killed in a giant air slam by the giant Beebo formed from the combined powers of Keiynan Lonsdale, Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Tala Ashe, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers.
- Hunters: The Pious Thieves (2020) [Frederic Hauser]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) [Jonathan Crane / Scarecrow] Shot dead by Kevin Conroy; however, this only occurs in an extended hallucination sequence brought on by Mark Hamill's attempts to take over Kevin's mind. In reality, John survives the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.