The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
John McLiam (1918 - 1994)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Monte Walsh (1970) [Fightin' Joe Hooker]: Kills himself by riding his horse at full speed along a ridge until the horse breaks a leg and pitches him to his death down the ridge. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Culpepper Cattle Co. (1972) [Thornton Pierce]: Stabbed in the chest by Luke Askew as he advances on Gary Grimes. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Missouri Breaks (1976) [David Braxton]: Shot in the chest by Jack Nicholson.
- The Food of the Gods (1976) [Mr. Skinner]: Devoured by a pack of giant rats.
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The F.B.I.: The Conspirators (1967) [Lester Milton]: Strangled by Michael Rennie.
- Gunsmoke: The Gunrunners (1968) [Bender]: Shot by James Arness in the shootout at the hideout. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mannix: The Open Web (1972) [Tim Fogerty]: Shot in the stomach in a struggle with Rip Torn. Dies shortly after talking to his daughter (Maggie Johnson).
- V: The Dissident (1984) [Jacob]:
- Murder, She Wrote: The Cemetery Vote (1987) [Harry Stevens]: Hit on the head with an ashtray by Bruce Davison in Bruce's office. His body is shown afterwards after Bruce dumps the body out of his car, and the murder is shown in a flashback when Angela Lansbury explains it to Bruce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.