John Landis (1950 - )
- Schlock (The Banana Monster) (1973) [Schlock]: Shot repeatedly by the National Guard; he dies shortly afterwards while reaching out towards Eliza Roberts. (John was wearing an ape costume for this role.)
- The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977) [TV Technician]: In the AM Today segment, he is thrown across the TV studio by the gorilla (Rick Baker in a suit) after it goes berserk (Played for comic effect).
- An American Werewolf in London (1981) [Man Being Smashed into Window]: Hit by a car and smashed through a store window. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Into the Night (1985) [SAVAK]: Shot repeatedly by police when he runs into their line of fire while fleeing from a shoot-out. (Thanks to Anton and ND)
- Spontaneous Combustion (1990) [Radio Technician]: Burned to death by Brad Dourif's powers when Brad gets angry while talking to John on the phone.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) [Doctor]: Impaled by Alfred Molina's mechanical tentacles when they go out of control in the operating room.
- The Stand (1994 TV miniseries) [Russ Dorr]:
- Mr. Deborah Nadoolman (costume designer).
- Father of Max Landis (screenwriter).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.