John Heard (1945 - 2017)
- Cutter's Way (Cutter and Bone) (1981) [Alex Cutter]: Mortally injured in a confrontation with Stephen Elliott's men (though I don't know the specific circumstances); he dies shortly afterwards while holding a gun on Stephen as Jeff Bridges pulls the trigger for the dying John.
- The Package (1989) [Col. Glen Whitacre]: Shot to death along with Anatoly Davydov by Michael Skewes in their car (we only see Michael firing).
- Deceived (1991) [Jack Saunders]: Falls to his death down an empty elevator shaft after being lured into it by Goldie Hawn, who had been holding onto a cable to make it seem as though she was standing in the elevator car.
- The Pelican Brief (1993) [Gavin Verheek]: Shot to death in his hotel room by Stanley Tucci (we only see blood fly onto the TV screen).
- Edison (Edison Force) (2005) [Capt. Brian Tilman]: Shot in the head by LL Cool J as John is holding Justin Timberlake hostage.
- Would You Rather (2012) [Conway]: Executed by shooting in the head by Jonny Coyne when John refuses to take part in Jeffrey Combs' "game."
- Assault on Wall Street (2013) [Jeremy Stancroft]: Shot to death by a SWAT team after Dominic Purcell makes it look like it was him who went on the killing spree.
- The Sopranos: Nobody Knows Anything (1999) [Det. Vin Makazian]: Commits suicide by jumping off a bridge.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Disappearing Acts (2002) [Peter Sipes/Gregory Rossovitch]: Shot in his garage by mobsters (off-screen) after his witness protection cover is blown. His body is seen when son (Tom Guiry) and the police arrive at the home.
- Battlestar Galactica: The Captain's Head (2006) [Barry Garner]:
- Prison Break: Buried (2006) [Governor Frank Tancredi]: Strangled to death (off-screen) by an assassin. His hanging body is discovered by Sarah Wayne Callies.
- Sharknado (2013 TV) [George]: Eaten by sharks that had been sent flying through the air by the tornado. His death is negated in the last movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.