Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
John Hawkes (1959 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) [Pete Bottoms]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino in the convenience store, after they first set him on fire by shooting the liquor bottles above his head (dousing him in alcohol) and throwing a flaming roll of toilet paper at him. Still on fire, he leaps over the counter and crashes into a popcorn display (The actual death scene was done by stunt performer Steve M. Davison, played for dark comedy)
- I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) [Dave]: Stabbed under the chin with a hook by Muse Watson, who then pulls John out of the car and slashes his face again. (Thanks to Germboygel)
- Blue Streak (1999) [Eddie]: Falls to his death off a building (landing on a cop car) after being shot in the shoulder by Peter Greene.
- The Perfect Storm (2000) [Mike 'Bugsy' Moran]: Drowned when the ship goes down during the storm. (Thanks to Matt)
- Identity (2003) [Larry]: Shot in the chest by Ray Liotta in the hotel office. (There is an additonal twist to the movie, which I won't reveal.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Wristcutters: A Love Story (2006) [Yan]: Commits suicide (off-screen, exact method unspecified) some time before his first appearance; he appears as a spirit in the afterlife for suicides.
- Miami Vice (2006) [Alonzo Stevens] Commits suicide by jumping in front of a big rig truck on discovering his family's been murdered.
- Low Down (2014) [Joe Albany]:
- The Driftless Area (2015) [Shane]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun by Anton Yelchin right after John shoots Anton, which later kills him. He dies while talking to Zooey Deschanel.
- Too Late (2015) [Mel Sampson]: Stabbed in the stomach with a broken beer bottle by Brett Jacobsen (off-screen); he dies while speaking to Dichen Lachman.
- Everest (2015) [Doug Hansen]: Falls to his death after being swept off a cliff-top passage way by a blizzard as Jason Clarke tries to get him to safety.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The X-Files: Milagro (1999) [Phillip Padgett]: Commits suicide by heart torn out.
- Without a Trace: Where and Why (2002) [Terry Wicker]: Commits suicide by shooting himself.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.