John Hannah (1962 - )
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (2003 TV) [Dr. Henry Jekyll/Mr. Edward Hyde]: Commits suicide by drinking poison.
- Agatha Christie's Poirot: Appointment with Death (2008) [Dr. Gerard]: Commits suicide by injecting himself with digitalis.
- Atlantis: Kin (2015) [Aeson]:
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (2016) [Theseus]: Dies of a heart attack caused by laughing at the inept play under Eleanor Matsuura's magic; he dies as Maxine Peake and the other fairies look upon him.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Wake Up (2017) [Holden Radcliffe]: An android duplicate of "Holden Radcliffe" is deactivated after being shot in the head by Iain De Caestecker; the real "Holden Radcliffe" survives the episode. The android duplicate is later reactivated in the episode Hot Potato Soup.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Hot Potato Soup (2017) [Holden Radcliffe]: An android duplicate of "Holden Radcliffe" is destroyed after being burned in a furnace; the real "Holden Radcliffe" survives the episode.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Self Control (2017) [Holden Radcliffe]: Writs slit by Mallory Jansen, who keeps John's mind alive by transporting it into a virtual world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.