John Glover (1944 - )
- The Evil That Men Do (1984) [Paul Briggs]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun in a diner by Charles Bronson, which causes him to fly out the doorway.
- An Early Frost (1985) [Victor Diamato]: Dies of AIDS related complications.
- 52 Pick-Up (1986) [Alan Raimy]: Killed in an explosion when Roy Scheider sets off a bomb planted in his car after locking him in said vehicle.
- Masquerade (1988) [Tony Gateworth]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach and chest/throat by Rob Lowe, after Rob double-crosses John in a plot to kill Meg Tilly.
- El Diablo (1990) [The Preacher]: Shot to death by one of Robert Beltran's henchmen.
- In The Mouth Of Madness (1994) [Saperstein]: Probably killed along with nearly all of the hospital patients and staff when the Old Ones attack the asylum Sam Neill is in (we only see blood and limbs flying through Sam's cell window).
- Automatic (1995) [Goddard Marx]: Electrocuted when one of Oliver Gruner's androids throws him onto a console at the end of a fight.
- Night of the Running Man (1995) [Derek Mills]: Shot in the chest, then in the neck, by Scott Glenn, when Scott double-crosses John while they're holding Janet Gunn and Andrew McCarthy hostage (his body is later seen along with Scott as Andrew sets their car on fire).
- Batman & Robin (1997) [Dr. Jason Woodrue]: Poisoned by Uma Thurman when she kisses him with her venomous lips (his body is later seen when she sets his labratory on fire).
- Payback (1999) [Phil]: Killed in an explosion (along with George O'Mara, Ed Pfeifer, Michael Chinn and David Tweet) when Mel Gibson severs their gas line then ignites the spilled fuel with a cigarette.
- Sanitarium (2013) [Gustav]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth, while Walter Perez looks on in shock.
- Moving Target (1988 TV) [Dobbins]: Stabbed repeatedly in the chest/stomach and neck by Jack Wagner while sitting in an airport terminal (who makes it look like Jason Bateman killed him). His body is later seen when Jason returns and finds him dead.
- Tales from the Crypt: Undertaking Palor (1991) [Undertaker Sebastian Esbrook]: Stabbed/impaled on a probe/hypodermic needle/syringe connected to a running embalming machine (which drains out his insides) after Jason Marsden shoves him onto it while John is about to shoot Scott Fults, Aron Eisenberg, and Jonathan Ke Quan.
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1991 TV) [Billy]: Stabbed in the chest with a trophy blade by Lynn Redgrave.
- Dead by Midnight (1997 TV) [Dr. Armond Drake/Ben Hamill]: Killed by Timothy Hutton as John tries to kill Yvonne Zima.
- Medusa's Child (1997 TV) [Rogers Henry]: Commits suicide by shooting himself as the military arrive.
- Smallville: Descent (2008) [Lionel Luthor]: Pushed out of a high window in his office by his son (Michael Rosenbaum).
- Numbers: Trouble in Chinatown (2009) [Simon Kraft]: Killed by a hit and run driver in a parking lot.
- Smallville: Series Finale (2011) [Lionel Luthor-Earth 2]: Shot in the chest by Cassidy Freeman his heart is then ripped out by Darkseid and then placed in Michael Rosenbaum. His corpse is then destroyed when used as a vessel against Tom Welling.
Mr. Adam Kurtzman