John Dehner (1915 - 1992)
- Al Jennings of Oklahoma (1951) [Tom Marsden]: Shot to death by Dan Duryea after Dan goads John into going for his hidden gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Texas Rangers (1951) [John Wesley 'Wes' Hardin]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with the Rangers. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Ten Tall Men (1951) [Jardine]: Shot by a Riff as he runs from camp clutching the looted payroll bag(Thanks to Brian)
- Desert Passage (1952) [Bronson]: One of four men pursuing the stagecoach with the stolen money, he is shot off his horse by Tim Holt. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gun Belt (1953) [Matt Ringo]: Accidentally Shot to death in a struggle with George Montgomery.
- Apache (1954) [Weedle]: Shot in the back by Burt Lancaster. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Southwest Passage (1954) [Matt Carroll]: Shot to death by John Ireland.
- The Man From Bitter Ridge (1955) [Ranse Jackman]: Shot in the back by Stephen McNally as he rides out of town with his ill-gotten money.(Thanks to Brian)
- Tall Man Riding (1955) [Ames Luddington]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Fastest Gun Alive (1956) [Taylor Swope]: Killed (off-screen) along with Noah Beery Jr.; their bodies are shown afterwards when Paul Birch brings them back to town. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Revolt at Fort Laramie (1957) [Major Seth Bradner]: Shot to death (off-screen) by a Sioux warrior; his body is shown afterwards when Gregg Palmer discovers him. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Trooper Hook (1957) [Fred Sutliff]: Shot by Rodolfo Acosta; he dies after shooting Rodolfo in turn. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Apache Territory (1958) [Grant Kimbrough]: Shot dead by Frank DeKova when he activates a sleeve derringer and tries to get his horse which Frank is guarding. (Thanks to Brian)
- Man of the West (1958) [Claude]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Gary Cooper; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Gary. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Canadians (1961) [Frank Boone]: Falls to his death from a cliff during a horse stampede. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Day of the Dolphin (1973) [Ben Wallingford]: Killed in an explosion after the dolphins attach a mine to his boat (after George C. Scott had "reprogrammed" them from John's instructions to blow up the President's boat). (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Boys from Brazil (1978) [Henry Wheelock]: Shot repeatedly by Gregory Peck on the basement stairs. (Thanks to Brian and Gordon)
- Cheyenne: The Broken Pledge (1957) [Nagel]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by Clint Walker.
- The Rifleman: The Money Gun (1959) [Tom King]: Shot to death by William Phipps.
- The Rifleman: The Blowout (1959) [Al Walker]: Shot in the chest by the wounded Howard Ledig; he dies while talking to Chuck Connors.
- The Rifleman: The Prisoner (1961) [Major Aaron King]: Shot twice in the chest in a shoot-out with Chuck Connors.
- The Twilight Zone: The Jungle (1961) [Alan Richards]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by a lion in his apartment, as part of a voodoo curse placed on him; the scene cuts away as the lion attacks.
- Rawhide: Incident of Judgment Day (1963) [Capt. Francis Cabot]: Shot by John Kellogg after Dehner had gunned down Claude Rains.
- The Virginian: Echo of Another Day (1963) [Bleeker]: Shot to death by Bradford Dillman. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Big Valley: The Invaders (1965) [Daddy Cade]: Shot by Barbara Stanwyck as he is about to kill the injured Lee Majors. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Steel Assassin (1966) [Torres]: Drowned after he falls into the water at the end of a fight with Robert Conrad, and is weighed down by his metal body parts.
- Columbo: Last Salute to the Commodore (1976) [Commodore Otis Swanson]: Killed (off-screen) by Fred Draper. His body is shown afterwards when Robert Vaughn (whom we are initially led to believe killed him) tampers with the crime scene.
- The Lincoln Conspiracy (1977; TV movie) [Col. Lafayette C. Baker]: Murdered (off-screen in 1868) via arsenic poisoning one year before the death of Robert Middleton. His death is mentioned in Brad Crandall's end narration.
- Greatest Heroes of the Bible: David & Goliath (1978) [Dubuknar]: Slashed down in a swordfight with Hugh O'Brian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.