John Colicos (1928 - 2000)
- Scorpio (1973) [McLeod]: Shot in the chest by Burt Lancaster. (Thanks to Michael)
- Drum (1976) [Bernard DeMarigny]: Dies of shock/blood loss when Ken Norton rips off his testicles; we only see John's face screaming during the castration. (Thanks to Bill)
- The Changeling (1980) [De Witt]: Killed in a car crash, seen in a psychic vision. (Thanks to Fred)
- The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981) [Nick Papadakis]: Hit on the head with a tire iron by Jack Nicholson while sitting in his car; Jack and Jessica Lange then arrange it so that his death looks like a car accident. (See also Cecil Kellaway in the 1946 version.)
- Nowhere to Hide (1987) [General Howard]: Presumably killed in an explosion when Amy Madigan shoots his getaway car with a rocket or missile fired from a stolen makeshift gunship at the end of a chase (in revenge for John causing her husband's death). (Thanks to Mary)
- Mannix: The Name Is Mannix (1967) [Eddie Lee Prentiss]: Shot in the back by Barbara Anderson. He dies shortly after giving Mike Connors a locker key.
- Mannix: A Day Filled with Shadows (1971) [Alton Moore]: Shot to death by Glenn R. Wilder.
- Mannix: The Inside Man (1972) [Lytell]: Killed in an explosion, along with Tom Hallick and Ron Nyman, when Mike Connors shoots a dynamite under his car.
- Gunsmoke: Hard Labor (1975) [Judge Flood]: Shot dead by Hal Williams during a revolt by prisoners who the judge has been forcing to work in a mine. (Colicos is noted as the last character to be killed in the series.) (Thanks to Mary)
- Bronk: Terror (1975) [Martin] Shot from afar while riding in a glass elevator, by the guy he was trying to blackmail. (Thanks to Mary)
- Battlestar Galactica (1978) [Count Baltar]: In the theatrical film version of the pilot, he is decapitated by the Cylons. (In the television version, he is spared, and went on to become a recurring character in the series.) (Thanks to Donald)
- Charlie's Angels: Angel in a Box (1979) [Anton Karazna]: Fiery helicopter crash. He's fleeing to Mexico after a foiled kidnapping with Kris. After she escapes, the Angels shoot at his copter and it explodes. (Thanks to Mary)
- General Hospital (September 18, 1981) [Mikkos Cassadine]: Frozen to death after Anthony Geary pushes John into his own freezing machine. (Thanks to Donald)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach (1998) [Kor]: Killed (off-screen) in a battle against ten Jem'Hadar fighter ships; we last see his ship setting off for the suicide mission. (Thanks to Neil and Donald)
Father of Nicholas Colicos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.