John Bolger (1954 - )
- Monsters: The Vampire Hunter (1988) [Charles Poole]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Robert Lansing while fighting Robert. He dies after Robert steps on his chest, driving the stake further in.
- Monsters: The Gift (1990) [William]: Shot repeatedly by Abe Vigoda when John is in his beast form (Carlos Lauchu). He dies after transferring his beast power to Zach Overton.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Slither (2006) [Russ Corbett]: Dies when Dana Wheeler-Nicholson overdoses him with heroin on Michael York's orders.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Traffic (2010) [Connor James]: Hit on the head with a glass trophy by Tracy Pollan (off-screen); his body is first shown when Ian Kahn discovers him and again while Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows investigate the crime scene.
- The Blacklist: Tom Connolly (No. 11) (2015) [Senator Clifford Hawkins]: Inavertately Infected with a unknown virus by Megan Boone due to being Infected previously by Max Baker with the help of Michael Massee, he Dies (Off-screen) in Hospital, his death is confirmed in a Conversation between Adriane Lenox and Diego Klattenhoff.
- Taken: Hammurabi (2018) [Lester Benedict]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself under the chin after learning that all the money he had stolen from his employees was being redistributed back to them and that soldiers were coming to arrest him; his death occurs as Clive Standen is walking away from him, with the screen going to black as a gunshot can be heard.
- Great-nephew of Ray Bolger
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.