Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
John Billingsley1960 - )
- Six Feet Under: The New Person (2001)[Johnathan Arthur Hanley]: Hit in the back of the head with a Frying Pan by Lynn Wanlass after he won't stop talking.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: Twilight (2003) [Dr. Phlox]: Shot by alien soldiers in an alternate timeline. His death is undone when the timeline is altered.
- Angel: Unleashed (2003) [Evan Royce]: Eaten Alive (off-screen) by Braeden Marcott's guests at a party after being bitten in the Leg by the Werewolf Jenny Mollen.
- Cold Case: The Woods (2005) [George Marks]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Kathryn Morris after he opens fire on her in a "suicide by cop". His body is later seen as John Finn enters the room after hearing the gunshots, then again when police take photographs of him. The "ghost" of his younger self (Nick Price) and that of his mother (Karina Logue) is seen at the end of the episode by Kathryn (presumably, a figment of her imagination).
- CSI: The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp (2007) [Paul Cydon]: Shot by Gail O'Grady.
- 24: Day 7: 2:00pm-3:00pm (2008) [Michael Latham]: Killed in an explosion after being strapped to a bomb by Hakeem Kae-Kazim.
- Fear Itself: Community (2008) [Phil]: Presumably killed by the other community members after he stabs Barbara Tyson, we last see him struggling as they overpower him while Brandon Routh escapes (It's unclear if he died or not so but due to the circumstances it seems more than likely).
- True Blood: Gone, Gone, Gone (2012) [Mike Spencer] Having been previously transformed into a vampire and some unknown point (off-screen), he's stabbed through the heart with a pencil by Anna Paquin which causes his body to explode.
- Nikita: Brave New World (2013) [Heidecker]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Maggie Q.