John Beck (1943 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Lawman (1971) [Jason Bronson]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Burt Lancaster. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rollerball (1975) [Moonpie]: Punched and held down by three Tokyo players, while James Caan looks on in shock. John is later confirmed dead when James visits him at his hospital.
- The Other Side of Midnight (1977) [Larry Douglas]: Executed (off-screen) by a firing squad; we only hear the shots while Marie-France Pisier is in her cell awaiting her own execution.
- Deadly Illusion (I Love You To Death) (1987) [Alex Burton]: Shot to death by Morgan Fairchild while John is fighting with Billy Dee Williams in Morgan's office; Morgan was aiming for Billy Dee, but it's unclear who she hit until John collapses a moment later.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Hawaii Five-O: Nightmare In Blue (1974) [Walter Slack]: Shot off his 4th floor balcony by Kam Fong after he fires at the police. (Thanks to Brian)
- Greatest Heroes of the Bible: Samson and Delilah (1978) [Samson]: Crushed to death when he pushes down the arena's support beams, having had his strength restored by God.
- Dallas: Love Stories (1984) [Mark Graison]: Killed in an explosion (off-screen) when his plane blows up over the ocean. He was "revealed" to still be alive in the 1985-86 season, but it was even later revealed that the entire season had been Victoria Principal's dream, and that he was still in fact dead. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Murder, She Wrote: Thursday's Child (1991)[Ben Olston]: Shot in the chest by Jennifer Warren. His body is shown afterwards when Jennifer (accompanied by a taxi driver) pretends to 'discover' him, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- Walker, Texas Ranger: The Brotherhood (1996) [Sgt. Lou Ross]: Commited suicide by shooting (off-camera) when Chuck Norris was going to break in and open the door.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Mr. Tina Carter (model)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.