The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
John Amos (1939 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Die Hard 2 (Die Hard 2: Die Harder) (1990) [Major Grant]: Sucked into the engine of an airplane and cut to shreds while fighting Bruce Willis on the plane's wing.
- Two Evil Eyes (Due occhi diabolici) (1990) [Detective LeGrand]: Stabbed with a pickaxe by Harvey Keitel.
- Night Trap (1993) [Capt. Hodges]: Burned to death/Killed in an explosion when he ignites the spilled fuel with a gunshot while trying to kill the cursed Michael Ironside (as Robert Davi looks on in shock).
- Hologram Man (1995) [Wes Strickland]: Shot in the chest by Evan Lurie while John is charging at Evan.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Good Times: The Big Move (1976) [James Evans]: John doesn't appear in this episode, but it's revealed that his character was killed in a car accident. (this 'death' was done, due to a heavy contract/salary John had with the show).
- Roots (1977;Mini-series) [Kunta Kinte a.k.a Toby]: Dies (off screen) of a "broken heart"; his grave is seen later on when his daughter (Leslie Uggams) visits it.
- The West Wing: Gaza (2004) [Percy Fitzwallace]:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.