Joel Edgerton (1974 - )
Deaths in FilmsEdit
- Smokin' Aces (2006) [Hugo Croop]: Shot in the chest by Tommy Flanagan, who then disguises himself as Joel.
- Whisper (2007) [Vince Delayo]: Drowned after he falls through the ice and is trapped beneath the surface of the frozen lake.
- Acolytes (2008) [Ian Wright]: Stabbed to death by Hanna Mangan Lawrence during a struggle in Joel's basement.
- Animal Kingdom (2010) [Barry Brown]: Shot in the head by corrupt police detectives while he's sitting in his car.
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010; animated) [Metalbeak]: Providing the voice of an owl, he is impaled on a burning branch by Jim Sturgess.
- The Thing (2011) [Carter]: Assimilated by the creature (off screen); the creature's formation of Joel is killed when Mary Elizabeth Winstead lights him on fire with a flamethrower.
- It Comes at Night (2017) [Paul]: Presumably dies from infection (off-screen); the film ends with Joel and his wife (Carmen Ejogo) showing signs of being infected.
- Bright (2017) [Nick Jakoby]: Shot to death and thrown into a pit by Brad William Henke as Will Smith and Lucy Fry watch on before being magically resurrected by Lucy almost immediately after.
- The King (2019) [Sir John Falstaff]: Killed (of-screen) in battle by french soldiers. His body is later discovered in the battlefield by Timothée Chalamet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.