Joe Pesci (1943 - )
Former guitarist with Joey Dee and the Starliters
- Catchfire (1990) [Leo Carelli]: Killed in an explosion.
- JFK (1991) [David Ferrie]: Dies (off-screen) seemingly from natural causes, although it is suggested that he was killed by the unknown members of the assassination of John F. Kennedy and made his death look like a natural causes. We learn of his death when Jay O. Sanders informs Kevin Costner.
- With Honors (1994) [Simon Wilder]: Dies of a terminal illness brought on by prolonged exposure to asbestos.
- Casino (1995) [Nicky Santoro]: Buried alive, along with his brother (Philip Suriano), by Frank Vincent's men in a cornfield, after being severely beaten with a baseball bat personally by Frank.
- The Irishman (2019) [Russell Bufalino]: Dies (off-screen) from natural causes in 1994. His death is mentioned during Robert De Niro narration, followed by a scene of a family and friends attending his funeral.
- Tales from the Crypt: Split Personality (1992) [Vic]: Bisected vertically with a set of chain and circular saws (after binding him to a table) by Jacqueline Alexandra Citron and Kristen Amber Citron, in order to "share" him after they discover that he was actually just one man pretending to be twins (we later see the two halves of his body as the twins speak to them on their beds).
Deaths in Music Video Edit
- Moonwalker (Michael Jackson: Moonwalker) (1988) [Franky Lideo A.K.A. Mr. Big]: Killed in an explosion when Michael Jackson (whom has transformed into a giant spaceship...for some reason) shoots lasers at Pesci's giant laser as he is about to shoot at some kids.
- Ex-Husband of Claudia Haro
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.