Joe Morton (1947 - )
- Trouble in Mind (1985) [Solo]: Drowned (off-screen) when some of Divine's thugs fill his car with water. (It's never explained how this was accomplished.) His body is shown afterwards when Kris Kristofferson discovers him and opens the car door, letting out all the water.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) [Dr. Miles Bennett Dyson]: Bleeds to death some time after being repeatedly shot by a SWAT team led by Dean Norris. Having opted to remain behind while Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong make their escape, the dying Joe is last seen holding a piece of his broken chip above the detonator to a bomb, which he promptly drops as soon as he expires, triggering the bomb and destroying the Terminator technology.
- The Astronaut’s Wife (1999) [Sherman Reese, NASA Representative]: Killed (off screen) by the possessed Johnny Depp; we only see him being led away by Johnny with his death reported on TV news.
- American Gangster (2007) [Charlie Williams]: Killed off-screen by assassins/corrupt cops (My memory is vague but I recall he died at the end)
- La Linea - The Line (2009) [Hodges]: Killed (off-screen) by assassins.
- Zack Snyder's: Justice League (2021) [Silas Stone]:
- Challenger (1990 TV) [Dr. Ronald McNair]: Killed (off-screen) in the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger. The movie ends with the shuttle taking off, followed by a symbolic scene of the seven crew members and the passengers reciting a poem used to eulogize them.
- Homicide: Life on the Street: Happy to be Here (1994) [Sam Thorne]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by an assassin in a restaurant; his body is seen sitting at a table when police investigate the scene.
- The X-Files: Redrum (2000) [Martin Wells]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach and chest by Lee Duncan as he is being led to a police van (as he dies time rewinds itself back five days so he survives when time corrects itself).
- Smallville: Duplicity (2002) [Dr. Steven Hamilton]: Dies when his skeleton shatters due to vibrating at superhuman speed from exposure to kryptonite fragments stuck in his skin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.