Joe Don Baker (1936 - )
- Guns of the Magnificent Seven (1969) [Slater]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with the Mexican rebels. (Thanks to Michael)
- Charley Varrick (Kill Charley Varrick) (1973) [Molly]: Killed in an explosion when he opens the trunk of a car in which Walter Matthau had placed both Andrew Robinson's body and a bomb. His (intact) body is shown afterwards lying on a scrap-heap.
- The Shadow of Chikara (The Ballad of Virgil Kane; The Curse of Demon Mountain; Diamond Mountain; Shadow Mountain; Thunder Mountain; Wishbone Cutter) (1977) [Wishbone Cutter]: Shot with an arrow by Sondra Locke. (Thanks to Robert)
- Getting Even (Hostage: Texas) (1986) [King R. Kenderson]: Killed in an explosion when Edward Albert shoots down Joe Don's helicopter.
- The Living Daylights (1987) [Brad Whitaker]: Crushed by a falling statue after Timothy Dalton detonates (by doing a triggering "wolf whistle") an explosive keychain on the statue's base. (Note: Joe later returned to the film series, playing a different character ("Jack Wade") in the films Goldeneye (1995) and Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)) (Thanks to Robert)
- Criminal Law (1988) [Detective Messer]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Kevin Bacon at the courthouse. (Thanks to Michael)
- Cape Fear (1991) [Claude Kersek]: Shot in the head when his gun goes off in the struggle while Robert De Niro is garroting him with piano wire. His body is shown again afterwards when Nick Nolte, Jessica Lange, and Juliette Lewis discover him.
- Mars Attacks! (1996) [Glenn Norris]: Killed (along with O-Lan Jones) when a giant Martian robot picks up their trailer and smashes it against another trailer.
- The Streets of San Francisco: Beyond Vengeance (1973) [Leonard Collier]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Karl Malden. (Thanks to Michael)
- In the Heat of the Night: Missing (1989) [Tom Dugan]: Shot to death by a group of white supremacists in pig masks. (Thanks to Michael)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.