Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (1978 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) [Sarah Wainthorpe]: Stabbed in the back (after having her leg crushed by a dumbwaiter) by Chris Durand. Her body is also shown later when Josh Hartnett and Michelle Williams discover her hanging from a light fixture (with the light bulb apparently stuck inside her body).
- The Crow: Salvation (2000) [Lauren Randall]: Killed by Fred Ward after she sees him and some of his corrupt cops shoot an informant, with Fred then framing Eric Mabius for her murder. (Thanks to Gary)
- Vampires: Out for Blood (2004) [Layla Simmons]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood (off-screen) by Ismail Kanater in an abandoned hospital. She later comes back to life as a vampire, and dies once again when Kevin Dillon stabs her in the chest with a wooden stake. (Thanks to David31)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Charmed: Spin City (2004) [Spider Demon]: Crushed to death when Matthew McGrory steps on her after she transforms into a spider. (Thanks to David31 and Alex)
- Tru Calling: Reunion (2004) [Candace Aimes]: Strangled (off-screen) by David Lewis, with her corpse being found in a school pool by Eliza Dushku; her death is undone when Eliza's powers allow her to rewind time and ultimately prevent her death.
- The Vampire Diaries: I'll Wed You in the Golden Summertime (2015) [Jo]: Stabbed in the stomach by Chris Wood, who had used an invisibility spell to get close to her.
- Legacies: Mombie Dearest (2018) [Jo]: In a continuation of her storyline from The Vampire Diaries, Jodi is brought back to life via necromancy by Ben Geurens. After she nearly kills Kaylee Bryant, Jodi realizes that Ben is able to control her actions. Fearing that she has become a danger to the people she loves, Jodi asks Kaylee and Jenny Boyd to use their magic powers to undo her resurrection. They do so, instantly returning her to her grave.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.