Joanna Pettet (1942 - )
- The Group (1966) [Kay Strong]: Falls to her death (off-camera) when she leans out of a window while checking the sky for German planes. (Thanks to Charles)
- Casino Royale (1967) [Mata Bond]: Killed (along with just about everybody else in the movie) in an explosion when Woody Allen accidentally blows up the casino. She is shown as an angel floating on a cloud afterwards.
- Othello, the Black Commando (Othello, el commando negro; Black Commando) (1982) [Desdemona]: Presumably killed by Max H. Boulois. (I haven't seen this movie, but based on its IMDB listing, it appears to be a modern-day re-interpretation of the Shakespeare play.)
- The Fugitive: Shadow of the Swan (1966) [Tina Anderson]: Shot to death when Andrew Duggan's gun goes off during a struggle. (Thanks to Robert)
- Mannix: A Button for General D. (1971) [Cindy Warren]: Dies (off-screen) in the hospital after getting shot by Ross Hagen. We learn of her death when the doctor informs Mike Connors.
- Night Gallery: The Girl with the Hungry Eyes (1972) [The Girl]: Burned to death when James Farentino burns all of his photographs and negatives of her, causing her to burst into flames as well; as she burns, she transforms into a two-dimensional image.
- Captains and the Kings (1976 miniseries) [Katherine Hennessey]: Dies of unspecified natural causes, with Richard Jordan at her bedside.
- Cry of the Innocent (1980; TV) [Cynthia Donigan/Candia Leighton]: As "Cynthia," is presumably killed in a plane crash. (I haven't seen this movie myself, but have read the premise on its IMDB listing.)
- Ex-Mrs. Alex Cord
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.