The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Joanna Cassidy (1945 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- She's Dressed to Kill (Someone's Killing the World's Greatest Models) (1979) [Camille Bentancourt]: Neck snapped (off-screen) with a single blow by Jim McMullan in her bedroom. Her body is shown afterwards when John Rubinstein and Gretchen Corbett discover her.
- Blade Runner (1982) [Zhora]: Playing a 'replicant' android, she is shot twice in the back (with an exit wound through her chest) by Harrison Ford while running through the streets, trying to escape.
- The Fourth Protocol (1987) [Irina Vassilievna]: Shot in the chest (through a pillow) by Pierce Brosnan in the bedroom just after she found out that he's instructed to kill her. Her body is later shown lying in a bathtub in three more scenes. (Nudity alert: Topless, Left breast popped out of the cover)
- All-American Murder (1992) [Erica Darby]: Bitten by a venomous snake that Josie Bissett had placed in her car. (Thanks to jack)
- Ghosts of Mars (2001) [Whitlock]: Killed in an explosion after she, Natasha Henstridge, and Ice Cube sabotage a nuclear power station to wipe out the possessed colonists. Joanna becomes possessed right after they do the job, and is left behind while Natasha and Ice make their way to safety.
- The Grudge 2 (2006) [Mrs. Davis]: In a deleted scene, Karen and Aubrey's mother receives a delivery from Japan, a box full of Karen's belongings and Kayako's journal. When Mrs. Davis takes a look at it, she finds some black hairs are attached to a page. She drops the journal, and when she picks it up again, finds an eye moving in one of the pages. She soon coughs up Kayako's head, which is wrapped in black hair. This tears Mrs. Davis' jaw from her head, killing her.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Lonely One (1992) [Lavinia]: Possibly murdered by the serial killer hiding in her house (in the short story that this episode is based on, Lavinia saves herself by stabbing the killer to death with a pair of scissors, but her fate and the killer's are left ambiguous in the TV adaptation).
- Perfect Family (1992) [Janice]: Neck snapped by Bruce Boxleitner.
- The Tommyknockers (1993 mini-series) [Sheriff Ruth Merrill]: Killed after being taken over by the aliens (though I don't know the details). (Thanks to Garrett)
- The Hunger: The Other Woman (1998) [Grace Wallace]: Commits suicide by shooting herself in the head after killing Nicholas Campbell and Lisa Bronwyn Moore.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: Awakening (2004) [T'Les]: Fatally injured when the sanctuary is bombed on Robert Foxworth's orders; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to her daughter (Jolene Blalock). (Thanks to Neil)
- Six Feet Under: Everyone's Waiting (2005) [Margaret Chenowith]: Dies (off-screen), presumably of natural causes, at some point between the 2006 epilogue and the subsequent epilogues. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Heroes: Truth & Consequences (2007) [Victoria Pratt]: Shot to death by David Anders. (Thanks to Eric)
- Motive: Chronology of Pain (2016) [Judge Natalie Rodman]: Dies of severe lung damage caused by an explosion perpetrated by Emily Tennant.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.