Joan Fontaine (1917 - 2013)
- The Constant Nymph (1943) [Tessa Sanger]: Dies of a heart condition. (Thanks to OWB and Jeffrey)
- Ivy (1947) [Ivy Lexton]: Falls to her death down an elevator shaft. (Thanks to OWB and Jeffrey)
- Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948) [Lisa Berndl]: Dies of typhus after writing a letter to Louis Jourdan. (Thanks to Gerardo and Jeffrey)
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (1961) [Dr. Susan Hiller]: Eaten by a shark after she falls into its tank when the submarine gets jolted, after Robert Sterling confronts her about her sabotaging the reactor; we only see her splashing and screaming as the shark approaches. (Thanks to Gerardo and Jake)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: The Paragon (1963) [Alice Pemberton]: Poisoned after Gary Merrill puts an overdose of sedatives into her hot chocolate.
- Sister of Olivia de Havilland.
- Ex-wife of Brian Aherne.
- Ex-wife of William Dozier (producer).
- Ex-wife of Collier Young (producer).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.