Joan Crawford (1906 - 1977)
- Humoresque (1946) [Helen Wright]: Commits suicide by drowning herself in the ocean. We only see her walking towards the water; her body is not shown afterwards. (Thanks to Duncan)
- Sudden Fear (1952) [Myra Hudson]: Killed in a car crash in a dream sequence, after she learns about Jack Palance's plan to kill her and has a nightmare about it. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Queen Bee (1955) [Eva Phillips]: Killed in a car crash when John Ireland deliberately drives the car into a ravine as a murder/suicide. (Thanks to Duncan)
- The Story of Esther Costello (The Golden Virgin) (1957) [Margaret Landi]: Killed in a car crash when she deliberately swerves into oncoming traffic in order to kill both Rossano Brazzi and herself. (Thanks to Duncan)
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962) [Blanche Hudson]: Possibly dies of exposure and exhaustion after Bette Davis brings her out to the beach after a lengthy period of confinement and torture. (It's ambiguous as to whether or not she actually dies, since the final shot shows police and an ambulance at the beach.) (See also Vanessa Redgrave in the 1991 version.)
- I Saw What You Did (1965) [Amy Nelson]: Stabbed in the stomach by John Ireland after they have a drink.
- The Man from UNCLE: The Five Daughters Affair (1967) [Amanda True]: Killed (off-screen); her body is shown afterwards. (Thanks to Big O)
- Night Gallery (1969; TV film) [Claudia Menlo]: Accidentally falls out of a window when she tries to follow the sunlight as her eyesight fades away.
- Ex-Mrs. Douglas Fairbanks Jr.
- Ex-Mrs. Franchot Tone
- Ex-Mrs. Phillip Terry
- No relation to Cindy Crawford
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.