Jill Hennessy (1968 - )
- Exit Wounds (2001) [Commander Annette Mulcahy]: Killed in a car accident during a chase with the bad guys, when her head hits the windshield after rear-ending a truck.
- War of the Worlds: Goliath Is My Name (1988) [Patty]: Killed when one of the aliens takes over her body. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Friday the 13th: The Series: Wedding in Black (1989) [Spanish Hooker]: Strangled to death by Stephen Meadows in his hotel room; Stephen then throws her corpse onto the bed. (Thanks to Kenneth, PortsGuy, and Julian)
- Friday the 13th: The Series: Night Prey (1989) [Vampire Woman]: Impaled on a wooden stake when she tries to swoop down on Michael Burgess. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Law & Order: Aftershock (1996) [ADA Claire Kincaid]: Killed in a car accident when a drunk driver collides with her; the episode ended with the crash. Throughout the following season, the producers left it vague as to whether or not she survived (leaving it open for her to return to the series), but it was finally confirmed that she was killed in the 1998 episode Under the Influence. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Crossing Jordan: Road Kill (2005) [Dr. Jordan Cavanaugh]: Stabbed to death by Alicia Coppola in a dream sequence. (Obviously, she survives the episode and the rest of the series in reality.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Twin sister of Jacqueline Hennessy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.