Jet Li (1963 - )
Deaths in Film[edit | edit source]
- Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) [Wah Sing Ku]: Shot repeatedly across the chest by Mel Gibson with an assault rifle at the end of an underwater fight, on top of having been impaled with an iron spike by Danny Glover.
- The One (2001) [Gabe Law/Gabriel Yulaw/Lawless]: Playing a multiple role as different parallel-universe counterparts, "Lawless" is shot in the head by "Yulaw." "Yulaw" and "Gabe Law" survive the movie.
- Hero (2002) [Nameless]: Executed by a squad of archers; we only see the arrows flying through the air, followed by a shot of the wall filled with arrows with the outline of where his body had been.
- Fearless (Huo Yuan Jia) (2006) [Huo Yuan Jia]: Poisoned when his tea is dosed with arsenic; he dies shortly afterwards after managing to defeat Shido Nakamura in a martial-arts match despite the poisoning.
- War (2007) (Rogue Assassin) [Rogue]: Playing a dual role as both the original "Rogue" and the surgically altered "Tom Lone," "Rogue" is shot in the face with a shotgun by the original "Tom" (Terry Chen), who then has facial reconstruction surgery to take over his identity. (The second "Rogue" survives the movie.)
- The Warlords (Tau ming chong) (2007) [General Pang Qingyun]: Simultaneously stabbed repeatedly in the chest by Takeshi Kaneshiro and shot repeatedly in the back by an assassin in the courtyard.
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) [Dragon Emperor Han]: Consumed by lava and explodes, after having been simultaneously stabbed in the chest by Brendan Fraser and stabbed in the back by Luke Ford.
- Ocean Paradise (Hai yang tian tang) (2010) [Wang Xingchang]: Dies of cancer off-screen. His funeral is later shown.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.