Jet Li (1963 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) [Wah Sing Ku]: Machine-gunned across the chest by Mel Gibson at the end of an underwater fight, on top of having been impaled with an iron spike by Danny Glover.
- The One (2001) [Gabe Law/Gabriel Yulaw/Lawless]: Playing a multiple role as different parallel-universe counterparts, "Lawless" is shot in the head by "Yulaw." "Yulaw" and "Gabe Law" survive the movie.
- Hero (2002) [Nameless]: Executed by a squad of archers; we only see the arrows flying through the air, followed by a shot of the wall filled with arrows with the outline of where his body had been.
- Fearless (Huo Yuan Jia) (2006) [Huo Yuan Jia]: Poisoned when his tea is dosed with arsenic; he dies shortly afterwards after managing to defeat Shido Nakamura in a martial-arts match despite the poisoning.
- War (2007) (Rogue Assassin) [Rogue]: Playing a dual role as both the original "Rogue" and the surgically altered "Tom Lone," "Rogue" is shot in the face with a shotgun by the original "Tom" (Terry Chen), who then has facial reconstruction surgery to take over his identity. (The second "Rogue" survives the movie.) (Thanks to ND)
- The Warlords (Tau ming chong) (2007) [General Pang Qingyun]: Simultaneously stabbed repeatedly in the chest by Takeshi Kaneshiro and shot repeatedly in the back by an assassin in the courtyard.
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) Blu-Ray/DVD during Chapter 26: Dragon Emperor Han got consumed by lava and explodes, after having been simultaneously stabbed in the chest by Rick O'Connell and stabbed in the back by Alex O'Connell.
- Ocean Paradise (Hai yang tian tang) (2010) [Wang Xingchang]: Dies of cancer off-screen. His funeral is later shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.