Jessica Rothe (1987 - )
aka Jessica Rothenberg, Jessica Anne Rothenberg
Film Deaths Edit
- The Tribe (2016) [Jenny]: Shot in the middle of her chest off-camera by Anne Winters. The gunshot is heard from a distance and then Jessica's body is shown shortly afterward.
- Happy Death Day (2017) [Theresa "Tree" Gelbman]: Dies in several time loops. All of these death scenes occur off-camera; the camera cuts away before any blood or injury is seen:
- Stabbed in the head by Ruby Modine.
- Stabbed to death with a broken bong by Ruby.
- Stabbed to death by Ruby in her dorm room.
- Stabbed in the stomach by Ruby while Jessica was watching Caleb Spillyards outside.
- Drowned by Ruby in a fountain during struggle.
- Hit by a bus along with Rachel Matthews during their fight.
- Fatally bludgeoned with a baseball bat by Ruby outside of a dorm.
- Killed in an explosion when Ruby drops a birthday candle on the leaked gas of a police car that she is in.
- Commits suicide by hanging herself off the bell tower as Rob Mello watch on.
- Poisoned (off-screen) when she eats a cupcake that had been laced with poison. (In the final time loop she survives after she kills Ruby)
- Happy Death Day 2U (2019) [Theresa "Tree" Gelbman]: Dies again in several time loops.
- Accidentally runs off hospital building due to being chased by Charles Aitken while handcuffed.
- Commits suicide by electrocuting herself in the bathtub.
- Poisoned when she drinks drain cleaner in the store.
- Skydives without a parachute, crashing onto the Bayfield University courtyard, in front of Israel Broussard and Rachel Matthews, who become sprayed in her blood.
- Runs and jumps into a woodchipper, shredding herself.
- Jumps from Bayfield University Hospital Tower, crashing to her death on impact below.
- Killed in an explosion (along with Charles) when she shoots the hospital gas propanes.
- Commits suicide by driving her car into a power plant. (In the final time loop she once again survives after killing Charles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.