Jessica Lange (1949 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981) [Cora Papadakis]: Accidentally thrown from the car when Jack Nicholson swerves to avoid an oncoming truck; her body is shown lying at the side of the road as Jack kneels beside her. (Thanks to Mack)
- Frances (1982) [Frances Farmer]: Dies of cancer (off-screen) after the final scene. Her death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Sweet Dreams (1985) [Patsy Cline]: Killed in a plane crash along with those three men (Charlie Walker, David Clennon, and Frank Knapp Jr.). (In reality, they all died in the forest in Camden, Tennessee due to bad weather.)
- Titus (1999) [Tamora]: Stabbed in the neck by Anthony Hopkins during a banquet, after he reveals that he'd served her a meat pie made from her sons (Matthew Rhys and Jonathan Rhys Meyers).
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- American Horror Story Asylum: Madness Ends (2013) [Sister Jude Martin]: Dies of old age/natural causes, as the Angel of Death (Frances Conroy) comes to claim her with a kiss. (Thanks to Chip and Tommy)
- American Horror Story: Coven: Seven Wonders (2014) [Fiona Goode]: Dies of cancer; she dies in Sarah Paulson's arms and she is seen in hell, living with Danny Huston for all eternity.
- American Horror Story Freak Show: Curtain Call (2015) [Elsa Mars]: Soul taken with supernatural forces by Wes Bentley; she dies while performing on television and ends up in a depiction of the afterlife.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Return to Murder House (2018) [Constance Langdon]: Commits suicide by overdosing on pills over the evil nature of her grandson (Cody Fern); She then appears as a ghost inside of the Murder House. Jessica's death is later undone in the episode "Apocalypse Then" when Billie Lourd travels back in time to kill Cody so that the apocalypse won't happen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.