Jesse Plemons (1988 - )
- Hostiles (2017) [Lt. Rudy Kidder] Shot in the head by Ben Foster.
- Vice (2018) [Kurt]: Dies of head trauma after a car backs into him, causing him to hit his head on the ground. His corpse is seen on a slab still narrating as his heart is taken out to be transplanted into Christian Bale.
- Grey's Anatomy: Yesterday (2006) [Jake Burton]: Dies in hospital after having a tumor removed.
- Fear Itself: The Sacrifice (2008) [Lemmon]: Killed with a poker through the heart by his brother (Jeffrey Pierce) after he turns into a vampire and bites Mircea Monroe.
- Breaking Bad: Felina (2013) [Todd Alquist]: Strangled with chains by Aaron Paul while Bryan Cranston watches.
- Drunk History: Baltimore (2014) [Edgar Allan Poe]: Dies from drug and alcohol abuse. The scene was narrated by an intoxicated Duncan Trussell.
- Fargo: Palindrome (2015) [Ed Blumquist]: Shot by Zahn McClarnon; he dies later on of his wounds in a meat freezer with his wife (Kirsten Dunst) by his side. (At the time of his death, it is ambiguous whether he died of the gunshot or of smoke inhalation caused by Zahn starting a fire outside the freezer in an attempt to smoke him and Kirsten out, but the smoke and fire is later revealed to have been imagined by Kirsten.)
- Black Mirror: USS Callister (2017) [Robert Daly]: After being trapped in the virtual reality game following an update patch, his mind is deleted along with his illegal mod by the game A.I., leaving him clinically brain-dead in the real world. However, given that he had placed a Do Not Disturb notice on his door prior to resuming the game, it's also likely that his body ultimately dies of thirst and neglect.
Fiancé of Kirsten Dunst
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.