The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Jesper Christensen (1948 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Interpreter (2005) [Nils Lud]: Presumably Killed (off camera) by an assassin. (Thanks to ND)
- Quantum of Solace (2008) [Mr. White]: Although he returns in Spectre, reportedly a deleted scene was filmed where Daniel Craig kills him. (That's not available on the DVD).
- The Debt (2010) [Dieter Vogel a.k.a. Dr. Bernhardt]: Stabbed in the back with a syringe and injected with poison (having been slashed with a mirror shard in various parts of his body) by Helen Mirren during a struggle in a hospital room (after he stabs her with sissors); he dies after staggering out into the hallway. (At this point in the film, Jesper was made up to look much older than he actually was at the time.) (Thanks to ND)
- Melancholia (2011) [Little Father]: Killed, along with everybody else on Earth, when the planet Melancholia collides with Earth. (Thanks to ND and Tommy)
- Spectre (2015) [Mr. White]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin while talking to Daniel Craig, having already been made terminally ill by poisoning. His body seen later when Dave Bautista finds it being pecked by crows.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Uprising (2001 TV Movie) [Friedrich Krüger]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself in cell; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the TV.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.