Jeroen Krabbé (1944 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Soldier of Orange (1977) [Guus LeJeune]: Executed by guillotine.
- Jumpin' Jack Flash (1986) [Mark Van Meter]: Killed (I recall shot or stabbed) by Vyto Ruginis or John Wood he then falls off some docks into the ocean.
- No Mercy (1986) [Losado]: Stabbed in the throat/neck with his own blade by Richard Gere at the end of a struggle (on top of being shot in the stomach and set on fire). He dies after Gere puts Gary Basaraba’s badge into his pocket. His body is later seen as it goes up in flames.
- The Living Daylights (1987) [General Georgi Koskov]: Although he is last seen getting arrested at the end of the film, it's implied (often in backstories) that he is to be executed.
- The Punisher (1989) [Gianni Franco]: Shot by Dolph Lundgren during a struggle as Brian Rooney looks on in shock.
- Kafka (1991) [Mr.Bizzlebek]: Killed by assassins (my memory is vague on this but I recall he died at the end).
- The Fugitive (1993) [Dr. Charles Nichols] : Possibly dies of his injuries after arrest by police following a showdown in a hotel piperoom after Harrison Ford fatally renders him into unconsciousness (beating his legs with a metal pipe) to protect Tommy Lee Jones from being shot at by Jeroen. Its unclear but I'm listing this just in case.
- Immortal Beloved (1994) [Anton Felix Schindler]:
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story (1998) [Auguste de Barbarac]: Suffers a fatal heart attack, he dies as his daughter (Anna Maguire) looks on.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Midsomer Murders: Talking to the Dead (2008) [Cyrus LeVanu]: Dies (off-screen) of heart failure brought on by fear. His body is shown afterwards when John Nettles discovers him in the woods, and again later on in the morgue.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.