Jeremy Irons (1948 - )
- The Mission (1986) [Father Gabriel]: Shot dead by Portuguese soldiers while peacefully crossing the courtyard towards the mortally-wounded Robert De Niro. (Thanks to Michael, Nilescu, and Sheena)
- Dead Ringers (1988) [Beverly Mantle/Elliot Mantle]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Elliot" dies on a makeshift operating table when "Beverly" performs surgery on him to "separate" them; his body is shown afterwards when "Beverly" wakes up and discovers him. "Beverly" later commits suicide (off-screen) by taking a drug overdose; their bodies are shown afterwards lying together.
- Kafka (1991) [Franz Kafka]: While Jeremy is still alive in the final scene, he's shown to be coughing up blood due to advanced tuberculosis, so it's quite strongly implied that his death is very near.
- M. Butterfly (1993) [Rene Gallimard]: Commits suicide by slitting his throat with a mirror. (Thanks to Lucas)
- The Lion King (1994; animated) [Scar]: Providing the voice of a lion, he is eaten (off-camera) by hyenas (Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin, and Jim Cummings), after being knocked off a cliff by an adult Simba (Matthew Broderick) following that final battle. (Despite his death, Scar later return in The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar (2017; animated) as a fiery spirit.) (See Chiwetel Ejiofor for the 2019 version).
- Die Hard: With a Vengeance (1995) [Simon Gruber]: Killed in a helicopter explosion (along with Sam Phillips) after Bruce Willis shoots at an overhead power line, causing it to fall into the helicopter's rotating blades while Jeremy is trying to shoot Bruce. (There is also an alternate ending scene where Jeremy accidentally shoots himself, using a weapon which Bruce placed in front of him).
- Chinese Box (1997) [John]: Dies of disease near a port.
- Lolita (1997) [Humbert Humbert]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack. (Thanks to Andrew and Tommy)
- Dungeons & Dragons (2000) [Profion]: Devoured by a dragon while Jeremy is fighting Justin Whalin. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Time Machine (2002) [Uber-Morlock]: Rapidly ages to death and turns into a skeleton as the time machine goes through time while Jeremy is trapped outside the protective sphere, whilst hanging onto Guy Pearce's neck. (Thanks to Kelly, Adam and Tommy)
- Eragon (2006) [Brom]: Accidentally impaled with a spear when Robert Carlyle throws the spear at Ed Speleers and Jeremy intercepts it (he dies sometime after on the back of the dragon Saphira). His body is later seen being perfectly preserved. (Thanks to ND, Drew and Tommy)
- Appaloosa (2008) [Randall Bragg]: Shot with a pistol in a gunfight with Viggo Mortensen. (Thanks to Nilescu and Tommy)
- The Words (2012) [The Old Man]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; we learn of his death afterwards when Dennis Quaid informs Zoe Saldana. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Beautiful Creatures (2013) [Macon Ravenwood]: Accidentally shot (repeatedly with an antique firearm) by a possessed/brainwashed Thomas Mann while Irons is disguised as Alden Ehrenreich. He dies while talking to his niece (Alice Englert) after removing his guise.
- High-Rise (2015) [Anthony Royal]: Shot to death by Luke Evans when Jeremy strikes him with his cane during a confrontation; his body is seen again when Tom Hiddleston lays it to rest in the swimming pool.
- Assassin's Creed (2016) [Alan Rikkin]: Neck slashed by Michael Fassbender when he sneaks up behind Jeremy while he is demonstrating the Apple of Eden.
- Elizabeth I: Part 2 (2005 mini-series) [Earl of Leicester]: Died from unspecified circumstances in deathbed with Helen Mirren by his side in 1588.
- Georgia O'Keeffe (2009 TV Movie) [Alfred Stieglitz]: Died (off-screen) of stroke in 1946, we are informed by the text at the end of the TV Movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.