Jeremy Davies (1969 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Guncrazy (1992) [Bill]: Shot repeatedly by either Drew Barrymore or James LeGros as Jeremy goes for a gun, he dies whilst Drew Barrymore and James LeGros look on (my memory is vague but I recall he was one of the characters killed by Drew Barrymore or James LeGros).
- The Locusts (1997) [Flyboy]: Commits suicide by gunshot (my memory is vague but I recall he died at the end).
- Ravenous (1999) [Pvt. Toffler]: Disemboweled (off-screen) by Robert Carlyle having been impaled on a tree branch; his body is shown afterwards when Guy Pearce and Neal McDonough discover him. (Thanks to Ernesto)
- The Million Dollar Hotel (2000) [Tom Tom]: Jumps off a rooftop rather than be arrested by the police as Milla Jovovich looks on in shock.
- Solaris (2002) [Snow]: Playing a dual as the original snow and his double; "The original Snow" is killed (off-screen) during a struggle with his "double" (with his body later found stashed away in a ceiling vent by George Clooney and Viola Davis). "The double" is seemingly destroyed (along with George Clooney) when the space station crashes into the planet Solaris.
- Dogville (2003) [Bill Henson]: Machine-gunned, along with everybody else in the town, by James Caan's thugs. (The massacre scene was so chaotic, it was hard to tell precisely what was going on--I'm not 100% sure that Jeremy is any of the people in the above illustration--but it's established that everyone in the town is killed.) (Thanks to Vincent, Artur, and Dick Hertz)
- Justice League Dark (2017; animated) [Ritchie Simpson]: Dies from cancer, his soul is dragged to hell by shrouds.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Lost: The Variable (2009) [Daniel Faraday]: Shot by Alice Evans when he points a gun at Nestor Carbonell. He dies moments later, after telling her that he is her future son.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- God of War (2018) [Baldur]: Neck snapped by Christopher Judge as Jeremy is strangling Danielle Bisutti, he dies relieved at the feeling of snow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.