Jenny Runacre (1943 - )
Film Deaths: Edit
- The Mackintosh Man (1973)
- The Creeping Flesh (1973) [Marguerite Hildren]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes in the mental institution; we learn of her death when Christopher Lee informs Peter Cushing. (She only appears in flashbacks before she was committed.)
- The Final Programme (The Last Days of Man on Earth) (1973) [Miss Brunner]: "Dies" as an individual when she merges with Jon Finch to become a composite being. (In the original novel, they form a hermaphrodite blending of all their physical features; in the movie, the result is a Neanderthal version of Jon with no visible trace of Jenny.)
- Joseph Andrews (1977) [The Gypsy]: Dies of a fever in her caravan, with Jim Dale by her side. Shown in a flashback sequence when Jim sings his life story to Peter Firth and Natalie Ogle.
- The Witches (1990) [Elsie]: Presumably killed along with all the other witches by the hotel staff after being transformed into a mouse, thanks to a dose of Anjelica Huston's magical potion being added to her soup by Jason Fisher.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.