Jennifer Garner (1972 - )
- Daredevil (2003) [Elektra Natchios]: Stabbed in the stomach with her own sai by Colin Farrell, in addition to having her throat slit by Colin when he throws a playing card at her. She dies in Ben Affleck's arms after crawling to his side. She is later brought back to life by Terence Stamp in the 2005 spin-off Elektra; this is shown through flashbacks.
- Elektra (2005) [Elektra Natchios]: Shot to death with an arrow gun by a member of the Hand while trying to protect Goran Visnjic and Kirsten Prout; this turns out to be a vision of one of the possible futures she is having. She survives the film in reality.
- Mother's Day (2016) [Dana Barton]: Dies (off screen) before the film begins. She's only seen on a video as Jason Sudeikis watches with their children.
- Zoya (Danielle Steel's Zoya) (1995; TV movie) [Sasha]: Fatally injured in a car accident; she dies in the hospital after being taken off life-support.
- Alias: Conscious (2003) [Sydney Bristow]: In a dream sequence of two "Sydneys" fighting each other, one is shot in the chest by the other.
- Alias: I See Dead People (2006)]] [Sydney Bristow/Anna Espinoza]: Jennifer plays a dual role as "Sydney" and "Anna" in this episode. At the end of the episode, Sydney shoots Anna in the back of the head (creating an exit wound in her forehead) just before Anna is able to execute Michael Vartan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.