Jennifer Ehle (1969 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Paradise Road (1997) [Rosemary Leighton-Jones]: Dies of exhaustion and malnutrition (compounded by losing the will to live) in the prison camp.
- Wilde (1997) [Constance Lloyd Wilde]: Dies (off-screen) following spinal surgery. (Thanks to Sheena)
- Zero Dark Thirty (2012) [Jessica]: Killed in an explosion when a suicide bomber blows up the CIA compound. (Thanks to Rebel and Tommy)
- Black or White (2014) [Carol Anderson]: Killed in a car crash (off screen), we only learn of her death when her husband, Kevin Costner is informed (she appears as a ghost, presumably a figment of his imagination).
- Spooks: The Greater Good (2015) [Geraldine Maltby]: Dies of internal bleeding (off-screen) shortly after her last scene, after Peter Firth reveals he slipped a tablet that causes hemorrhaging of the bowel into her drink.
Notable Connections Edit
Daughter of John Ehle (novelist) and Rosemary Harris
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.