Jennifer Carpenter (1979 - )
- The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005) [Emily Rose]: Dies (off-screen) of malnutrition, dehydration, and injuries resulting from either epilepsy or demonic possession (depending on which interpretation you accept); her body is shown in a photograph that Campbell Scott shows to the jury during Tom Wilkinson's trial. (Her character is loosely based off of Anneliese Michel)
- Quarantine (2008) [Angela Vidal]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by Doug Jones in the attic; we only see her being dragged off into the darkness. (The sequel to the 2007 version revealed Manuela Velasco survived after being dragged away, but since the sequel to this version did not explore what happened to the character afterwards, her fate is less clear.)
- The Devil's Hand (2014) [Rebekah]: Stabbed to death with a sickle (off-screen) by Stacy Edwards. The body is never shown.
- Dragged Across Concrete (2018) [Kelly Summer]: Shot in the head during a bank robbery.
- Dexter: Remember the Monsters? (2013) [Debra Morgan]: Taken off life support by Michael C. Hall as a mercy killing, after suffering a massive stroke due to being shot in the stomach by Darri Ingolfsson in the episode Monkey In a Box. Her body is shown again when Michael puts her in the water.
- Ex-Mrs. Michael C. Hall
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.