Jeffrey Hunter (1926 - 1969)
- Sailor Of The King (1953) [Signalman Andrew "Canada" Brown]: Shot dead by the German sailors when they finally overrun his position. However, there is an alternative ending in which he survives and is later seen receiving a medal from King George VI. (Thanks to Brian)
- White Feather (1955) [Little Dog]: Dies in a brave but foolhardy act, charging alone at a troop of cavalry and killed in a volley of rifle fire. (Thanks to Brian)
- In Love and War (1958) [Sgt. Nico Kantaylis]: Shot in the chest while in the battlefield, his death is mentioned by Robert Wagner after.
- King of Kings (1961) [Jesus]: Executed by crucifixion. His body is then carried to his tomb, from which he rises two days later, and is seen ascending into Heaven at the end of the film.
- The Longest Day (1962) [Sergeant (later Lt.) John H. Fuller]: Shot to death by German soldiers at Ohama Beach as he lays out a demolition cable.
- Custer of the West (1967) [Lt. Benteen]: Possibly shot to death by Sioux warriors, we last see him surrounded by them in an ambush. It's strongly implied he's killed. (This is historically inaccurate, because Benteen was actually Captain and survived the battle and died on June 22nd, 1898).
- Ex-Mr. Barbara Rush
- Ex-Mr. Joan Bartlett
- Mr. Emily McLaughlin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.