Jeff Imada (1955 - )
Note: As a Professional Stunt Performer, Jeff has probably died in the place of other Actors.
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) [Tay's Soldier]: Possibly blown up in a gunfight with Sylvester Stallone.
- Hard to Kill (1990) [Stunts]: Whipped over the head with a pool cue by Steven Seagal, possibly dying from head trauma afterwards.
- Showdown In Little Tokyo (1991) [Stunts]: Shot to death by Dolph Lundgren.
- The Criminal Mind (1993) [Stunts]: Impaled in a car crash while pursuing Frank Rossi and Tahnee Welch.
- Ulterior Motives (1993) [Yakuza #3]: Killed in a fight with Thomas Ian Griffith either by being stabbed or being thrown off a second story floor.
- Escape from L.A. (1996) [Saigon Shadow]: Burns to death along with Al Leong, James Lew, Pam Grier and others on-board Kurt Russell's get-away helicopter when it is shot by a missile launcher.
- From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) [Stunts]: Possibly one of several vampires killed throughout the film.
- Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) [Thug]: Killed after his Car is hit by truck.
- Payback (1999) [Chow's Bodyguard]: Shot to death along with Lucy Liu's other bodyguards by Mel Gibson.
- Planet Terror (2007) [Stunts]: Possibly one of several zombies killed throughout the film.
- 24: Day 6: 12:00AM-1:00AM (2007) [Stunts]: Shot to death by Kiefer Sutherland while Imada is holding Kim Raver hostage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.