Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Jeff Daniels (1955 - )
- Gettysburg (1993) [Col. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain]: Dies (off-screen) on February 24th, 1914 from injuries he received after the Battle of Gettysburg. His death is reported by the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Speed (1994) [Detective Harry Temple]: Killed in an explosion (along with Margaret Medina and most of the SWAT team) when Dennis Hopper remotely detonates a bomb while the bomb squad is searching Dennis' house. (Thanks to Laura)
- Blood Work (2002) [Jasper 'Buddy' Noone]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Clint Eastwood. (Thanks to Mathew)
- I Witness (2003) [James Rhodes]: Killed along with Clifton Collins Jr. and Wade Williams by a hit squad.
- Traitor (2008) [Carter]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Said Taghmaoui during a staged struggle between Jeff and Don Cheadle, when Said assumes that Don is actually in danger. His body is shown again later on as police investigate the scene. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Looper (2012) [Abe]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Bruce Willis; his body is later seen (with a wound in his forehead) when Noah Segan discovers it.
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014) [Harry Dunne]: In Jim Carrey`s dream sequence he is stabbed to death by a bunch of ninjas. He dies after telling Jim Carrey he wanted him to sleep with his daughter all he want. There`s also a scene after the credits, he is presumably run down along with Jim Carrey when they throw their milkshakes and hit Cam Neely`s truck. The scene ends with Cam about to run down Jim and Jeff while they have their backs turned to the oncoming truck. (Played for comic effect.)
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven (2004 TV) [Blue Man]: Dies of a heart attack after he nearly hits Callahan Brebner with his car; he appears in the afterlife when Jon Voight (the adult version of Callahan) meets him after his own death years later. (Thanks to Tal)
- Godless: Homecoming (2017) [Frank Griffin]: Shot in the chest then in the back of the head by Jack O'Connell, during a duel in an open field.