Jeff Corey (1914 - 2002)
- The Killers (A Man Alone) (1946) ["Blinky" Franklin]: Fatally wounded in an off-screen shoot-out with police; he dies in the hospital some time afterward, following a delirious confession/flashback.
- Brute Force (1947) ["Freshman' Stack]: Shot repeatedly by guards during a prison break, after Burt Lancaster and the other convicts tie Jeff to the front of a minecart to draw their fire.
- The Nevadan (1950) [Bart]: Shot to death in a gunfight with Forrest Tucker.
- Only The Valiant (1951) [Joe Harmony]: He is attacked off-screen by the Apaches, staggers back to the fort then collapses and dies. (Thanks to Brian).
- Red Mountain (1951) [Sgt. Skee]: Shot to death by Arthur Kennedy, when Jeff tries to assault Lizabeth Scott.
- True Grit (1969) [Tom Chaney]: Shot in the chest by John Wayne (on top of having been shot in the sides by Kim Darby), knocking him into the rattlesnake pit.
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) [Caspay]: Either killed (off-screen) by the apes during their attack on the underground city, or killed in the explosion when Charlton Heston detonates the doomsday bomb.
- Little Big Man (1970) [Wild Bill Hickock]: Shot in the back of the head by Rory O'Brien during a poker game in a saloon.
- Shoot Out (1971) [Trooper]: Wheelchair bound, he is shot first by Robert F. Lyons, then by John Chandler and then by Pepe Serna. (Thanks to Brian).
- Battle Beyond the Stars (1980) [Zed]: Dies from a laser blast to the torso by a Malmori soldier. (Thanks to Tal)
- Conan the Destroyer (1984) [Grand Vizier]: Speared through the chest by Grace Jones as Jeff was about to sacrifice Olivia d'Abo in a ritual of magic. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Messenger of Death (1988) [Willis Beecham]: Shot in the chest by one of John Ireland's sons, after John Solari shoot Ireland and sets off a big shoot-out.
- Surviving the Game (1994) [Hank]: Dies (off-screen). His body is shown later when Ice-T discovers him.
- The Outer Limits: O.B.I.T. (1963) [Mr. Byron Lomax]: Playing an alien in human form, he commits suicide by disintegrating himself after his secret is discovered. See Famous Last Words. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Reckless Rockhound (1964) [Carl Bascom]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Douglas Lambert. His body is shown afterwards when William Hopper, Audrey Totter and Ted de Corsia discover him.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night Of A Thousand Eyes (1965) [Captain Ansel Coffin]: Blind, he is trying to find Robert Conrad who throws a switch to drop on him the heavy suspended cage in which Corey had kept Conrad prisoner. (Thanks to Brian).
- Gunsmoke: The Night Riders (1969) [Judge Proctor]: Shot by Norman Alden; he dies in his son's (Robert Pine) arms shortly afterwards.