Jeanette Nolan (1911 - 1998)
- Macbeth (1948) [Lady Macbeth]: Commits suicide by throwing herself off a cliff; we see her falling away into the distance from above.
- The Big Heat (1953) [Bertha Duncan]: Shot several times in the chest and stomach by Gloria Grahame when Jeanette is about to telephone Alexander Scourby.
- Psycho (1960) [Norma Bates]: Provides the voice of Mrs. Bates (sharing voice-acting duties with Virginia Gregg), who was poisoned by her son (Anthony Perkins) several years before the story begins; she only manifests as a voice in Anthony's imagination.
- Two Rode Together (1961) [Mrs. Mary McCandless]: Killed by David Kent after she sets him free.
- Cloak & Dagger (1984) [Eunice MacCready]: Killed in an explosion along with her husband: John McIntire by a hidden bomb on the plane she and John Hijacked.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: The Young One (1957) [Aunt Mae]: Pushed down a flight of stairs (off-screen) by her niece (Carol Lynley); her body is shown afterwards as the police investigate.
- Thriller: Parasite Mansion (1961) [Granny Herrod]: Burns to death when a lantern falls and catches her clothing on fire during a struggle with Pippa Scott and James Griffith. We see her run from the house on fire and then out of the frame.
- Wagon Train: The Janet Hale Story (1961) [Janet Hale]: Dies from mortal wounds along with Robert Hyatt, Claudia Bryar, Richard H. Cutting and Wendy Winkelman by X Brands' renegade war party. Jenette lived long enough to talk to her husband (John McIntire) before she dies.
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Triumph (1964) [Mary Fitzgibbons]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Maggie Pierce after Jeanette goes into Maggie's tent with a knife; we're initially led to believe that Jeanette killed Maggie until the end of the episode, when Maggie's veil is lifted and her identity revealed.
- The Invaders: Nightmare (1967) [Miss Havergill]: Killed along with Robert Emhardt, when he throws the switch to destroy the alien control centre hidden inside a grain silo. We then see a distance view as Roy Thinnes and Kathleeen Widdoes watch the building disappear. (Thanks to Brian).
- Hawaii Five-O: One For The Money (1969) [Aunt Martha]: Stabbed to death by Paul Collins who hopes to later inherit her money. (Thanks to Brian)
- Night Gallery: The Housekeeper (1970) [Miss Wattle]: After Larry Hagman mystically switches Jeanette's mind with Suzy Parker's, Larry then injects Jeanette's body with a drug or poison to simulate a heart attack. The scene cuts away as Larry approaches with the needle. (Since it's Suzy's character who dies in Jeanette's body, I'm listing this under both actresses.)
- Night Gallery: Since Aunt Ada Came to Stay (1971) [Aunt Ada]: Bursts into flame and disappears into nothingness after James Farentino sets fire to a flower to counteract Jeanette's magical powers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.