Jean-Pierre Cassel (1932 - 2007)
- The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (La Charme discret de la bourgeoisie) (1972) [Monsieur Senechal]: Machine-gunned, along with the rest of his friends, by a group of revolutionaries who invade their dinner party. This turns out to be a dream sequence, but so does everything else in the movie.
- Love at the Top (Le mouton enragé) (1974) [Claude Fabre]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself in the head. His body is shown afterwards, covered with a sheet, when Jean-Louis Trintignant arrives and sees him being carried out on a stretcher.
- Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (1978) [Louis Kohner]: Burned to death (off-screen) when Madge Ryan places him in his own oven.
- Ready to Wear (1994) [Olivier de la Fontaine]: Chokes to death on a ham sandwich while sitting in his limousine and talking to Marcello Mastroianni. His body is shown again in the morgue later on.
- The Crimson Rivers (2000) [Dr Bernard Cherneze]: Found dead in his surgery by Jean Reno and Vincent Cassel, having been brutally tortured and mutilated off-screen by Nadia Fares. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Secret of the Sahara (1988 TV mini-series) [Major De Brosse]: Stabbed in the back by Romano Puppo, acting on David Soul's orders. (Thanks to Johan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.